Adelaide Institute Symposium 1998 – Day 2 Speaker 1: Jürgen Graf "The Majdanek Concentration Camp"
Graf and his colleague Carlo Mattogno wrote a book “Concentration Camp Majdanek—A Historical and Technical Study” available here: http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=5 on which this talk is largely based.
Introduction to the book “CONCENTRATION CAMP MAJDANEK” can be read here: https://barnesreview.org/pdf/05-ccm-intro.pdf
Some key points from his talk includes;
• The pile of shoes shown to this day at Majdanek from allegedly murdered inmates were actually shoes received for repair from the Front at the cobbler’s workshop on field 6,
• The book “Maidanek in alle Ewigkeit” written by the German Jew Josef Burg stated there were no “Execution Gas chambers” at Majdanek. (note this book can be read online here: http://vho.org/D/miae/index.html here: https://codoh.com/library/document/maidanek-in-alle-ewigkeit/de/ and here: https://archive.org/details/BurgJosefMaidanekInAlleEwigkeit1979138S)
• On Apr 30th 1942 SS Obergruppenführer Oswald Pohl wrote to Himmler: “The war has brought about a visible change in the structure of the concentration camps and fundamentally altered their tasks as to the employment of the prisoners. Increasing the figure of inmates for security, educational or preventative reasons alone is no longer of paramount importance. The emphasis has shifted to the economic aspect.”
• On Dec 28th, 1942, Richard Glücks, Concentration Camps Inspector stated in a circular sent to all Camp Commanders: “the first camp doctors have to ensure by all means at their disposal that the mortality figures in the individual camps drastically decrease. The camp doctors have to supervise the nourishment of the prisoners more carefully than before and they have to make suggestions for improvement in accordance with the orders of the camp administration. The Reichsfueher SS has ordered the mortality to be lowered at any cost” This is completely at odds with the supposed “Extermination” policy touted by the Holocaust industry.
• As a result of this order overall camp mortalities reduced by 80% after 8 months.
• The Majdanek camp is open and visible from all sides from the surrounding area, a strange location to build a “ secret death camp”,
• The peak number of inmates at Madjanek was never greater than 23,000,
• The alleged victim death count varies widely and are not based on any scientific or historical basis as follows;
o 1.7mill Soviet claim when liberated in July 1944,
o 1.5mill Soviet claim during Nuremburg trial,
o 1.38mill Lucy Davidovich,
o 360,000 Lea Rosch and Eberhard Jaeckel,
o 250,000 Wolfgang stefro,
o 235,000 Official Polish Government (1992),
o 200,000+ West German tribunal (which organised the Dusseldorf trials),
o 125,000 Harom Weis, (Jewish victims only)
o 120,000 Martin Gilbert, (Jewish victims only)
o 50,000 Raoul Hilberg, (Jewish victims only)
• The real victim death count (total for all) based on 8 wartime documents was
o Oct – Dec 1941: 700
o 1942: 1244
o 1943: 22339
o Jan – July 1944: 1900
• The vast majority of inmate deaths were caused by Typhus, TB and Dysentery due to poor hygiene, for example the barracks didn’t have running water until Autumn 1943,
• Documentation shows sick prisoners from other camps who were unable to work were transferred to Majdanek, completely at odds with the alleged National Socialist policy of extermination especially for "useless feeders",
• There are 7 alleged “gas chambers (GC)” at Majdanek;
o GC #7
was not noticed by the immediate postwar Polish/Soviet commission,
was “little used” as claimed by the Camp authorities years later i.e. euphemism for saying it was never used and this was no doubt done to maintain the lie that every crematorium has it's own GC,
has no artificial ventilation system which would have been necessary otherwise the gas would have spread to the neighbouring Morgue and Autopsy rooms,
has no blue spots evident (Prussian blue staining) characteristic of ZyklonB usage.
o GC’s #5 and #6 are allegedly located in a Barracks but the exact location is not known to this day!,
o GC’s #1, #2, #3 and #4 are located in Barrack 41, which contains the bathing and delousing rooms,
o Soviet journalist Konstantin Simonov's 1944 report only mentions gas pipes and not holes in the ceiling of these GC’s which is at odds with the later Polish/Soviet commission’s findings that ZyklonB was poured down holes in the ceiling,
o GC #1
is 17.1m2 in area and allegedly used CO gas or ZyklonB ,
no blue spots are evident which is characteristic of ZyklonB usage,
the two gas bottles which supposedly supplied the Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas are stamped with CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) which is not a toxic gas,
Due to length limitations in the description field, the above summary continues in the comments section.
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 1 week ago
6 months, 2 weeks ago
7 months, 2 weeks ago
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: