C5 Corvette Front Bumper Cover Removal & Installation 1997-2004
Remove and install the bumper cover on your C5 Corvette yourself and safe a bunch of money!
• Socket set: https://amzn.to/3gkCwn2
• Wrench set: https://amzn.to/32T9pE2
• Needle nose pliers: https://amzn.to/3L7jvCv
• Plastic prying tool: https://amzn.to/3rx7q1X
• Metal prying tool: https://amzn.to/3MAwYCl
• Electric screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3Hoafrt
• Impact driver: https://amzn.to/3tC97vN
• Low profile floor jack: https://amzn.to/37D10qc
• Jack stands: https://amzn.to/3sgH6be
• Work light: https://amzn.to/3uoiwIo
• Creeper: https://amzn.to/3sgEE4q
• Towels: https://amzn.to/39a22vd
• Safety glasses: https://amzn.to/35AO9ns
• Rubber gloves: https://amzn.to/3IUg00c
• Padded gloves: https://amzn.to/36WLk1b
• Magnetic bowl: https://amzn.to/3HsWtnA
• Fog light shrouds: https://amzn.to/3LBeSjc
Want to support my channel?
Become a patron! https://www.patreon.com/EndlessMoneyPits
Or make a one-time donation via PayPal: https://paypal.me/EndlessMoneyPits?locale.x=en_US
TOOLS AND SUPPLIES USED:
• Two socket wrenches
• Two long socket extensions
• 7mm socket
• 10mm socket
• 14mm wrench
• 19mm wrench
• Needle nose pliers
• Prying tool
• Jack stands
• Electric screwdriver
• Impact driver
• A light
• Two towels
• Safety glasses
• Two wood blocks
• Magnetic bowl
• And a set of vented fog light shrouds
A huge thanks goes to my sole Patreon supporter, Elizabeth Y.!
Music not provided by YouTube:
“Song E01” by Seth Schneider
**This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue making videos like this.
Due to the litigious world we live in, I have to include this statement:
I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. The creator of this content assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. I recommend safe practices when working on vehicles and or with tools seen or implied in this video. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not the creator of this content.
|Category||Auto & Vehicles|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
2 months, 1 week ago
1 week, 3 days ago
1 month, 2 weeks ago
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, Endless Money Pits.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: