𝟟 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖 𝕒 𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔼𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕒 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕣𝕥
"You see a skirt, I see possibilities"
...Ready for some Shape Shifting inspiration?
Forget "function", set aside the concept of "size", refuse to accept there's even such a thing as a "fashion rule" and rethink the way you wore your button down skirts till now!
Watch how I bend and reshape reality, with this magnificent silk, #vintagefinds Escada skirt. "Button down skirts or dresses equal possibilities", is what I say!
Button down pieces grant unlimited styling options and so much creative freedom.
In this #sustainablestyling video I serve you 2 "reasonably normal" looks (look 1 and 2) and 5, somewhat atypical, out of line ways to wear a skirt.
How do you come up with these ideas? They really happen spontaneously, quite frankly. I don't create the looks upfront...they show up on the spot. I only think of what starter piece I'd like to use, and then I let the piece guide me... I know, that might sound a bit floaty, but that's how it goes: I let the fabric, the texture, color, prints, shape or silhouttes talk to my soul, I open up to the exchange of energy, and let the creative, inspired vibes flow.
Many times I'm surprised myself what unfolds, to be honest. That's what I Iike most about styling: the unfolding, the free flowing creative process...
Okay, listen up: there's a real important purpose behind me sharing all this inspiration: I'd really like to help you move towards a more conscious and creative relationship with your wardrobe.
Being inspired is great, but taking inspired action, that's when you create change!
So here's what you can do next:
* Enjoy this look, now and later -->save this post to your timeline
* Repost if you'd like to inspire your followers -->Show them how stylish and awesome sustainability can be
* Please let me know what you liked best in this post! -->what resonated, how did it inspire you to style your own look? Let me know!
* I'd really love to chat with you! Do you have styling questions, are you struggling with your sustainable adventure or don't know where to start? Seriously, send me a dm, drop me a note or a comment! I'd love to be of service
* oh, and of course subscribe to my channels if you don't want to miss a single post!
You can also find me on : mewe.com/i/mirellawichersschreur
|Category||Beauty & Fashion|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, Mirella.Today.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: