Coronavirus Anxiety- EFT Demonstration With Julie Schiffman
In the video above, Julie Schiffman demonstrates how to use the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) to relieve anxiety and other challenging emotions brought on by news and uncertainty about this pandemic and/or self-quarantining.
• If you’re anxious about getting infected with novel coronavirus or worry about the health of family members, consider trying the Emotional Freedom Techniques to ease your anxiety or the FAST technique from NET
• As governments around the world are issuing social distancing recommendations, more and more people are self-isolating and limiting their face-to-face interactions. While important to curb the spread of infectious disease, self-quarantining can also trigger or worsen feelings of loneliness
• Even without government-recommended social distancing, loneliness is already at “epidemic” levels; 46% of American adults report feeling lonely, 47% say they do not have meaningful in-person social interactions on a daily basis and 43% report feeling isolated
• Ease boredom and stay connected by video chatting with family and friends. Other creative solutions people have come up with include live-streamed DJ sets, online book clubs, cooking classes and other online events conducted via video conferencing or video chats
• For those who were already isolated to begin with, the recommendation to connect through technology may not help much, since they lack a social network. Many of the most vulnerable, such as the elderly and disabled, also lack the technical know-how. For these individuals, the answer really lies in a compassionate reaching out by others, perhaps complete strangers
Subscribe to our Bitchute channel: http://bit.ly/2VoirD2
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 day, 2 hours ago
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: