Click to copy, then share by pasting into your messages, comments, social media posts and websites.
Click to copy, then add into your webpages so users can view and engage with this video from your site.
We also accept reports via email. Please see the Guidelines Enforcement Process for instructions on how to make a request via email.
Thank you for submitting your report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
Microbiome And The Immune System- Interview with Rodney Dietert, Ph.D.,
In this interview, Rodney Dietert, Professor Emeritus of immunotoxicology at Cornell University, reviews the interrelationship between your immune system and your gut microbiome.
• Your immune system and gut microbiome share a symbiotic relationship and your immune function is largely dependent on the state of your gut
• More than 99% of your genes come from microbes, not your chromosomes
• The best predictor of future health is your gut microbiome at birth. C-section and antibiotic regimens — both in the mother and the baby — are known to degrade the baby’s microbiome, but can be compensated for
• Healthy microbiomes are more connected to what your ancestors had that has been lost through short-sighted practices and technology installations. Trying to head toward that is much more constructive than trying to completely overhaul something to a group of microbes your ancestors never saw
• Aside from the vaginal tract, the baby also receives valuable microbes via skin-to-skin contact, including oral contact with breast tissue, as well as from the breast milk, which is why breastfeeding is so important and can impact your child’s health well into the future. Environmental exposures from soil, food and animals also play a role
Read full article here https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/01/24/how-does-the-microbiome-affect-your-immune-system.aspx?cid_source=bitchute&cid_medium=video&cid=articles_microbiome-and-the-immune-system-interview-with-rodney-dietert-phd
Subscribe to our Bitchute channel: http://bit.ly/2VoirD2
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
6 days, 19 hours ago
3 weeks, 1 day ago
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the video's creator, Mercola.
This advertisement has been selected by BitChute. Displaying these adverts helps support the growth and sustainability of the platform.
This advertisement has been sourced through third party advertising partners on behalf of BitChute. Displaying these adverts helps support the growth and sustainability of the platform.